The Erasmus+ OPTBANK 2021 Research Visits in Europe for Senior Faculty Member will be hosted by Università Roma Tre, Technical University of Crete, Université de Limoges, and Bangor University. Program schedule on May – June 2021. All expenses will be covered by the OPTBANK project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- Permanent Academic Staff of an Indonesian university. Priority will be given to those affiliated with the following universities: Universitas Sebelas Maret; Institut Teknologi Bandung; Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah; Universitas Syiah Kuala; Universitas Sriwijaya; Universitas Tanjungpura
- Educational attainment: Doctoral Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting, or other related fields
- Has strong background in conducting research, preferably in the field of banking and finance – has published at least 2 papers in reputable journal(s)
- Exhibits strong interest in the field of banking and finance
If you meet these requirements the registration is open from April 6 – 30, 2021, through the Registration page.
Download call for application here.
Supporting Application Document
- 1-page motivation letter
- Detailed CV including a list of research and publication
- 2-3 pages research outline in the field of banking and finance
- Recommendation letter from the Faculty Dean
- English certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Published/ working papers
“This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This Publication [communication] reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.”
Contact us for more information
Twitter: @optbank / @Fintech_UNS
LinkedIn: Erasmus OPTBANK