6 senior faculty members will be selected to conduct research visits for one month in one of the following European universities: University of Limoges, France; Bangor University, UK; University of Rome III, Italy; Technical University of Crete, Greece, where they will collaborate with reputable scholars in the said universities in the field of banking and finance.
Travel and subsistence expenses will be covered by the OPTBANK project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- Permanent Academic Staff of an Indonesian university. Priority will be given to those affiliated with the following universities: Universitas Sebelas Maret, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah, Universitas Syiah Kuala, Universitas Sriwijaya, Universitas Tanjungpura
- Educational attainment: Doctoral Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting, or other related fields
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Has a strong background in conducting research, preferably in the field of banking and finance – has published at least 2 papers in reputable journals
- Exhibits strong interest in the field of banking and finance
- 1-page cover letter
- Detailed CV including list of research and publications
- 2-3 pages of research proposal in the field of banking and finance
- Recommendation letter from the Dean
- English certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Published/ working papers
Application should be submitted on or before April 20, 2018 through the OPTBANK project website: https://optbank.org/application/research-visits-of-senior-faculty-members/.
“This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication [communication] reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein”
Download the Call for Application, here