6 research management staff will be selected to participate in the exchange of best practices visit Bangor University, the UK for one week in September 2019
- Permanent staff from the following Indonesian universities:
- Universitas Sebelas Maret
- Institut Teknologi Bandung
- Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah
- Universitas Syiah Kuala
- Universitas Sriwijaya
- Universitas Tanjungpura
2. Holds position in the research management within the university (Head of Research Center, Head of Research Group, Chairman of Research Institute, Vice-Rector for Research, Dean, Vice Dean for Research)
3. Fluent in English (oral and written)
Travel and subsistence expenses will be covered by the OPTBANK project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- 1-page cover letter
- Detailed CV
- Recommendation letter from the Rector or Dean
The application should be submitted on or before July 30, 2019, through the website: http://optbank.org/. Please contact Irwan Trinugroho – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, or Taufiq Marwa – firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Download call for application here