6 senior faculty members will be selected to conduct research visits for one month in one of the following European universities: University of Limoges, France; Bangor University, UK; University of Rome III, Italy; Technical University of Crete, Greece, to increase their international exposure to higher research standards and to gain new expertise in conducting applied research in the field of banking and finance.
- Permanent Academic Staff of an Indonesian university. Priority will be given to those affiliated with the following universities:
Universitas Sebelas Maret; Institut Teknologi Bandung; Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah; Universitas Syiah Kuala; Universitas Sriwijaya; Universitas Tanjungpura
- Educational attainment: Doctoral Degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Accounting, or other related fields
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Has a strong background in conducting research, preferably in the field of banking and finance – has published at least 2 papers in a reputable journal(s)
- Exhibits strong interest in the field of banking and finance
- 1-page cover letter
- Detailed CV including a list of research and publications
- 2-3 pages of research proposal in the field of banking and finance Recommendation letter from the Dean
- English certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Published/ working papers
The application should be submitted on or before August 10, 2019, through the OPTBANK project website: http://optbank.org/. Please contact Irwan Trinugroho – firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or Arief Mufraini – firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Download call for application here