6 selected candidates will attend a summer school at the Technical University of Crete, Greece for 2 weeks tentatively in August 2020. Travel and subsistence expenses will be covered by the OPTBANK project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- Doctoral students in an Indonesian university. Priority will be given to those affiliated with the following universities: Universitas Sebelas Maret; Institut Teknologi Bandung; Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah; Universitas Syiah Kuala; Universitas Sriwijaya; Universitas Tanjungpura
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Exhibits strong interest in the field of banking and finance
- Research work in the field of banking and finance
- 1-page motivation letter
- Detailed CV including a list of research and publication
- 2-3 pages research outline in the field of banking and finance
- Recommendation letter from the Dean
- English certificate (IELTS or TOEFL)
- Published/ working papers
The application should be submitted on or before May 5, 2020, through the website: http://optbank.org/ Please contact Irwan Trinugroho – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or Wendy – email@example.com for more details.
Download call for application here