- This event has passed.
OPTBank PhD Summer School in Limoges
June 3 @ 8:00 am - June 10 @ 5:00 pm
Six selected candidates will attend a summer school at the University of Limoges for 2 weeks in June 2019. Travel and subsistence expenses will be covered by the OPTBANK project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union.
- Doctoral students in an Indonesian university. Priority will be given to those affiliated
with the following universities:
Universitas Sebelas Maret; Institut Teknologi Bandung; Universitas Islam Negeri Syarif Hidayatullah; Universitas Syiah Kuala; Universitas Sriwijaya; Universitas Tanjungpura
- Not more than 45 years old
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Exhibits strong interest in the field of banking and finance
- Has a compelling research proposal in the field of banking or finance